- Admissions/Will Call
- Check credentials, provide information and assistance, and distribute spectator guides at all admission gates. Operate Will Call. Volunteers needed Monday-Friday.
- Assist with caddie registration, distribution of caddie bibs and towels, and provide hospitality. Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
- Manage golf carts in Tournament Cart Corral in the Operations compound. Duties include daily cart registration, cleaning, distribution, return processes, and upkeep of the Cart Corral. This position works outside all day and volunteers must be prepared for all weather conditions. Must be willing to arrive early in the morning and/or leave late. Volunteers needed Monday – Sunday.
- Assist tournament staff with construction projects. Includes but not limited to: painting, operating mechanical tools, carpentry, and use of hardware.
Volunteers needed Monday, April 17 through Saturday, April 29 and Monday, May 8.
- Corporate Hospitality
- Greet guests, check credentials and serve as concierge for corporate sponsors. Distribute spectator guides to corporate hospitality locations. Serve as a marshal to keep noise to a minimum during critical times of play.
Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
- Driving Range/Putting Green
- Maintain driving range, short game practice area and putting green by ensuring golf balls are available for practice. Assist with general operations including player identification signs and verifying credentials. Assist with operations of any clinics on practice facilities. Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
- Insperity Hospitality
- Must be an Insperity employee. Greet guests, check credentials and serve as concierge for the Insperity hospitality skybox on the 18th green. Distribute daily spectator guides. Serve as a Marshal to keep noise to a minimum during critical times of play. Volunteers needed Wednesday-Sunday.
- Post scores on manual leaderboards located on the 18th green and throughout the golf course, using information received via radio. Volunteers needed Friday-Sunday.
- Long Drive
- Measure the professionals driving distance using Bushnell range finders and input the information into a hand held device. Volunteers needed Friday-Sunday.
- Reduce distractions to maintain pace of play. Locate and protect errant golf balls. Promote safety and enjoyment of the spectators. Starting times vary according to hole assigned. Volunteers needed Monday & Wednesday-Sunday.
- Assist the Media Center with registration and general operations. Welcome local, national and international media. Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
There are opportunities to volunteer at the Insperity Invitational regardless of your golf knowledge. You can help on and off the golf course!
All available Volunteer committees are listed below. Click on a committee for the description and days needed.
- On-Course Distribution
- Responsible for the distribution of water, beverages, fruit and snacks to specified areas on course. Should be willing and able to do minor lifting. Attend course tour and set-up on Sunday, April 30. Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
- Player Hospitality
- Register Champions Tour players and assist with their needs and questions during tournament week. Serve as concierge for player hospitality area.
Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
- Player Transportation
- This is not Player Shuttle. Provide transportation for players, their families and VIP guests before, during and after week of event, to and from hotel, golf course and airport. Needed before, during and after tournament.
Volunteers needed Friday, April 28 through Monday, May 8.
- Assist with registration and gift distribution for amateurs playing in various Pro-Am events. Volunteers needed Monday-Friday.
- Standard Bearer
- Walk inside the ropes with a group of pros for 18 holes. Carry group identification sign that displays individual scores for your group. Volunteers needed Friday-Sunday.
- Assist Golf Channel with tournament production, including spotter scorers, microphone operators and walking repeaters. Needed Friday-Sunday.
Golf Channel requests volunteers to work all three days, Friday-Sunday.
- Tournament Office
- Assist the tournament office with various administrative duties such as greeting guests, answering phones, and assisting tournament staff with various administrative projects. Volunteers needed beginning Monday, March 20 and ending Monday, May 8. If interested, please contact the tournament office before submitting information – 281-357-4653.
- Volunteer Services
- Inventory, maintain and distribute volunteer uniforms on specified days. Assist with fulfillment of volunteer orders and sales during tournament week. Assist with volunteer tent and distribution of volunteer meal vouchers. Check in volunteers and answer questions. Supervise preparation of volunteer meal distribution during tournament week. Volunteers needed Monday-Sunday.
- Walking Scorers
- MUST BE available to work Wednesday, May 3 and/or Thursday, May 4. Walk with a group of professionals and keep their score and specific statistics. It is important that the walking scorer have an understanding of the game of golf. Will use a hand held device to enter the scores and statistical information for each hole. Mandatory training provided on Saturday prior to tournament. Must work one Pro-Am day in order to walk during a championship round. Volunteers needed Wednesday-Sunday.